Wednesday 12 July 2017

Saturday Afternoon@Queen of Hearts Cafe

I don't usually go to Queen of Hearts on a Saturday, but this Saturday I was stuck for a place to go that was nearby and I just decided to try Queen of Hearts even though to my knowledge they close the cafe early on Saturdays and have private events in the afternoon, so I wasn't hopeful. Last Saturday I was pleasantly surprised not only were they open but there was something nice happening...there was a band playing, some wine, food and good company it definitely made a nice chill spot for a Saturday afternoon... Over and above that, after the rainy chilly winter days last week(does it rain in winter??? and yes it was chilly!!!)The weather last saturday was great not cold at all with lots of sun outside if you were not sitting in the shade..and that just made everything   so much better...I think I will do it again... I didn't take as many pics as I should have...but you can see some of the ones I did take below...


Opening times:


Mon -Friday 7.00am-5.00pm 
Saturday: 8.00am-12.00pm


Contact Details:


The Menu

Dining Area


The Bar









No comments:

Post a Comment