Monday 17 July 2017

IGN Design Indaba & VIP Cocktail Party

This weekend I was invited to the IGN Design Indaba VIP Cocktail Party, which was held at Parklands.  Generally since winter began I have tried to avoid going out at night if I can help it, prefering to stay home and sit in bed with my computer. Furthermore, knowing that the event was being held outside and not indoors was making me worry a little as the nights have been a bit chilly. Eventually, I decided to put my fears aside and find something warm to wear because I did not want to  miss  out on a great opportunity to meet up with like minded men and women in business. When I finally arrived at Parklands, my fears were laid to rest when I saw the number of heaters under the tent where the VIP Cocktail Party was being held. It turned out to be a wonderful night, prizes were presented for the designers with the best stands and I  got to mingle with the crowd and meet a few new people. 

The next day I came through to see the wonderful designs myself and a number of them made an impression on me, you will see more details about these in my next blog. The venue, Parklands was actually a great choice, lovely venue and the event was well organized, from the stands to the food, music and drinks. I am looking forward to the next one.



IGN Indaba





VIP Cocktail


No comments:

Post a Comment