Monday 10 April 2017

Pop up Brunch @ Teta

For a while I have been thinking about creating the concept of a monthly pop up brunch. I  finally decided to stop thinking and start doing, so this last weekend, I organized the first of many pop-up brunches that I have planned for this year. This concept  is perfect for me because allows me to visit more new places and talk about them on my blog and  it allows me to spend time with interesting people while enjoying great food.  The venue for this brunch was Teta which is a restaurant/café that was recommended by one of my guests. I had toyed with a few other venues before this recommendation but I ended up deciding to give this one a try. Teta opened late last year …so I was definitely curious as I had not heard of it as yet.  We arrived at Teta mid -morning on Saturday…I was pleasantly surprised by the charm of the place it is very appealing, the décor is a mix of ultra modern with African accents…very stylish… i'm happy to say that all my guests arrived within a short time, the introductions were made as  we quickly made our orders the guests began the process of getting to know each other. I was the only person they knew in common… so I had taken the risk of bringing strangers together at a place that I had never been to.  Luckily for me the guests were so pleasantly surprised with how great the place and the company was and the afternoon ended being so refreshingly delightful that we plan to do it again before month end at a different place!!!


Opening Times
Monday -Thursday: 8.00am-5.00pm
      Friday & Saturday:8.00am-10.00pm
       Sunday:  8.00am-12.00pm
           
Contact Details


































No comments:

Post a Comment