Wednesday 26 April 2017

A little gem called ISU Collections

I was invited to ISU Collections by Danayi, the founder and owner, after she discovered my blog on facebook...which was a great compliment to me...little did I know that I would come to discover this little gem called ISU Collections which is a contemporary African inpired lifestyle store that focuses on stocking an array of locally sourced  and produced lifestyle products ranging from home decor & accessories, African inspired apparel, African inspired fabric, comtemporary African inspired art and photography, locally produced organic beauty products  and more....I fell in love right there ...this is exactly the kind of concept that is very close to my heart and I fully support her bravery in starting this great initiative and I think from here we will be collaborating on a few projects linked to my own projects...you will be seeing some of that on this blog.  Beyond this ISU Collections hosts DIY sessions with various types of artists and they also host music events with  'The Movement'. My visit to this little gem really inspired me and I saw that when you really want to do something you can get it done...I will keep you posted on what we do next. Below are some lovely pics of the place and some of the merchandise...pay them a visit and be equally inspired!

ISU Collections hosts the following events on a monthly basis: 
  • DIY Sessions
  • Vintage Yard Sale in collaboration with Vintage Hippo
  • Sound Series - A late night shopping experience inclusive of Good Food, good music and an even better vibe
  • Book Clubs (Launching In May)
  • Real Life Stories (Launching In May)


Opening Hours:

Mon-Friday: 9.00am-5.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am-1.00pm

Contact Details:









No comments:

Post a Comment