Thursday 4 May 2017

The Vintage Sale @ ISU Collections

I was at the Vintage Sale at ISU Collections this weekend, it was my first vintage  clothes sale, so I wasn't sure what to expect...The Vintage Sale was organized by Fashion Blogger Chiedza Mahere in collaboration with ISU Collections.  I learnt that vintage sales are an opportunity to discover a few unique treasures, a chance to channel bygone eras, knowing no one is likely to have that same item and that each item has its own story...I think that there is a romantic and nostalgic element to the idea of vintage clothing...and it is clothing with meaning. It was a good even and it was clear that the people involved took time to put it together paying attention to the details. I hope to see this event grow...






















No comments:

Post a Comment