Monday 1 May 2017

Coffee @Café de Paris

This weekend I went out to look for some paint for a DIY project, and I stopped by 47 Churchill Avenue, in Alexandra Park, to check their selection of paints and other items. After I was done, I was just about to get back into my car and drive back home, when I noticed a new café that wasn't there the last time I was there. I walked into Café de Paris for the first time... it's  a cute café specializing in handmade French pastries and croissants...see the pics below...The owner, Marc, has been supplying French pastries  to establishments in Harare for a number of years  and  two months ago he finally  opened his own cafe  bringing the true and authentic  taste of France  to Zimbabwe... If you are in the area its worth visiting this little café.

 Opening Times:

Monday- Saturday: 7.00am-6.00pm
Sunday: Closed


Contact Details: 





























No comments:

Post a Comment