Monday 27 March 2017

Coffee @ The Bottom Drawer

 I'll admit to being obesessed with all things pretty and lovely and that is why The Bottom Drawer is one of my favourite coffee shops in Harare.  It has a lovely English country style garden and I  absolutely love the decor as well as the style of the furniture and the setting... for me it is the perfect spot to meet with friends for  a relaxing  afternoon or morning coffee.  I arrived  at the Bottom Drawer around mid-morning for a quick coffee break between my many errands. I ordered a capuccino and I could not resist ordering one of their many delightful home-made treats...a scone... I enjoyed my cappuccino and scone immensely...as I took in the the relaxed atmosphere. The Bottom Drawer also has an amazing gift shop where you can buy unique gift items for your loved ones.  

The following are their opening hours:
Mon-Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
Saturday 8.30am- 3.00pm
Sunday Closed

Contact Details 










No comments:

Post a Comment